Key features: Investment of up to £7.5m in collaborative R&D projects to accelerate the development of innovative infrastructure technologies for the offshore wind, wave and tidal stream industries, to help reduce the cost of electricity generation.
Programme: Collaborative research and development
Award: Up to £7.5m
Opens: 02 Dec 2013, 00:00
Registration closes: 29 Jan 2014, 12:00
Closes: 05 Feb 2014, 12:00
Support phone number: 0300 321 4357
Infrastructure for offshore renewables
- electrical infrastructure, including high-voltage direct current (HVDC) technologies
- support structures
- sensors and monitoring.
- show how, when deployed, they will reduce the cost of energy for the offshore wind, wave or tidal stream industries
- be aimed at acquiring knowledge for developing new products and processes, or significantly improving existing products or processes relating to one of the themes identified below have reached a stage of technology development, where their concept or process is proven include demonstration of the technology within a realistic environment for its intended commercial application.
Sensors and monitoring
Funding allocation and project details
Looking for partners to work on your project?
- Competition Helpline: 0300 321 4357
- Competition opens: 2 December 2013
- Competition briefing: 6 December 2013
- Registration deadline: 29 January 2014 noon
- Expressions of interest deadline: 5 February 2014 noon
- Stage 2 opens for invited applicants: 24 February 2014 noon
- Deadline for invited applications: 27 March 2014 noon