Innovation Vouchers - September 2012
What are Innovation Vouchers?
The Technology Strategy Board's national Innovation Voucher scheme is designed to help businesses gain the knowledge they need to innovate and grow.
- universities and further education colleges
- research and technology organisations
- technical consultancies
- Catapult centres
- design advisers
- Intellectual Property advisers.
What will we fund?
- ideas for new or improved products, processes and services
- using design to improve your ideas
- managing your Intellectual Property.
Is this for you - are you eligible to apply?
Applying is simple!
- apply via the Technology Strategy Board's Innovation Voucher web page
- provide details of your business and answer some simple questions about why you want an Innovation Voucher and what you plan to do
- Innovation Vouchers will be allocated by means of a draw from eligible applications. Over 100 Innovation Vouchers will be issued in each round - every three months
- need help finding your expert knowledge supplier? For more guidance go to the Technology Strategy Board's Innovation Voucher web page
- The Guidance for Applicants document will help you to decide if your project is eligible, or contact us:
- Helpline: 0300 321 4357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- you need to be a start-up, micro or small or medium-sized business located in the UK.
Unsure if your business is an SME?
Start-ups and small and medium-sized businesses from all sectors across the UK can qualify. We use the European definition of SME.
- it should be the first time that you have worked with your selected knowledge supplier
- the idea that you want help with should be a challenge for your business that requires specialist help
- your idea must be applicable to one or more of the current priority themes - please see the website for more details on what these are as they may change
- you should not have received an Innovation Voucher from the Technology Strategy Board before.
Other innovation voucher schemes
Before applying, you may want to decide whether this scheme is the best fit for your business needs. There are other innovation voucher schemes available and the Technology Strategy Board has brought together a list of those currently available in the UK.
Before making an application you should find out which scheme best meets your needs by going to the Innovation Vouchers portal for more guidance.